Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!


I hope you enjoy taking a peek into my life getting to witness what drives me, inspires me, what makes me laugh, what makes me cry, and everything that I get out of bed for....
This is primarily for my out of town friends and all of my family. I miss them all and love them everyday.

As you know, I teach and perform American Tribal Style (ATS) Belly Dance. I am the director Gypsy Horizon (GH) http://www.gypsyhorizon.com/ Belly Dance in Anchorage Alaska.
My belly dance and life, guru and goddess, is Carolena Nericcio creator of ATS and founder of FatChanceBellyDance (FCBD) http://www.fcbd.com/
Because of her inspiration and gift, I have met some of the most incredible women in my life. I have met life long friends. Intelligent women who are my sisters, mothers, and girlfriends.
My dance life consumes my life! They are one in the same and I love it! It is such a huge part of me day in and day out. This will be an ongoing topic in my blog, so get used to the Acronyms!
You'll be belly dance saavy before you know it!
I hope you stay connected. I'll update you with lots of useless information as much as possible!
Love
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Hey. I am glad you are doing this. It will help inspire me to use my blog more. I really want to. This is a great way for us to be even more connected. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    The 60's called and they want you back.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete